Our little girl...

Lilypie

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Some family today....





So today I think was a tiring day for our little girl.... lots of excitement in seeing her new Auntie.... saying bye to grandpa, and spending time with an uncle and her other grandparents!!!

The day started off with me trying to comfort her a little with the help of a binky... check out the cool stylin's of a little star and a octopus on her back!! (Thanks Tam!!!)

Then when we went to have dinner up in oakland... auntie June was holding her and making the dimple appear!!! We tried to catch it on camera... it's very quick.. and I think a little bit shy. Here is a picture where you can BARELY see the inflection... but it's there... and quite cute....

Then here's a pic of her and Juney.... then Juney and Greg making funny faces...

As a followup to my previous post.... we all found out where the poop was...

While comfortably relaxing in her grandma's arms... it came out... and spilled out a bit... so I changed... only to have to change her again in another 15 minutes... and then again about 30 mins after that.. 3 diapers later.. I think she' got it out of her system.... She was REALLY good allllll night... even when she got dragged out to JC Penny for us to shop for window coverings... What a day.. hopefully she'll sleep well tonight!

Enjoy the pictures!!!